Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Images of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Looked at all the images Alpha and don't like them near as well as Kaspersky internet security 2011. What does everyone else think?

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    Looked at all the images Alpha and don't like them near as well as Kaspersky internet security 2011. What does everyone else think?
    For me it looks clean and less cluttered. But we we should wait for final product , which is still few months away

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    For me it looks clean and less cluttered. But we we should wait for final product , which is still few months away
    Hahahaha, we're still in the 1st quarter of 2011 and 2012 app editions are already about to come out.

KIS 2012 is very very simple.... But, this may or may not be the final design, as there is a long way to go for KIS 2012....

Looks don't matter to me as long as they are simple!
    Detection rate and resource consumption in Kaspersky IS has to improve in this 2012 version, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Looks don't matter to me as long as they are simple!
    Detection rate and resource consumption in Kaspersky IS has to improve in this 2012 version, IMHO.
    KIS 2011 has improved a lot in resource consumption I think.... We have many KIS users here on forum and they can tell us if it's a resource hog or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    KIS 2011 has improved a lot in resource consumption I think.... We have many KIS users here on forum and they can tell us if it's a resource hog or not...
    Like I said in another thread, Kaspersky is an "install and forget" software.

It is light on resources, (I have just 2gb RAM) and the detection rate is great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Sam, you maybe right but I can't really comment since I haven't used Kaspersky products till now.I actually heard from some users that KIS still has some high I/O on their systems.As for the detection rate of Kaspersky see in the below links,

They speak all the volumes of detection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast