Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Giveaway coming : Malwarebytes Antimalware PRO

Avinash Guest

New Giveaway coming : Malwarebytes Antimalware PRO

The next giveaway is scheduled for ****** of **** licenses of Malwarebytes Anti Malware Pro.

Any Reactions ? :P

I would also like to include some feedback about malware bytes in my post from you guys. So start talking

RE: New Giveaway coming : Malwarebytes Antimalware PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    The next giveaway is scheduled for ****** of **** licenses of Malwarebytes Anti Malware Pro.

I would also like to include some feedback about malware bytes in my post from you guys. So start talking
    As you know, I am a fan of MBAM and it get's rid of many unwanted things that Anti Virus doesn't find among other apps. People, you don't want to miss this one!

Paul

I saw this yesterday selling for $14.99 for a lifetime license so hopefully I will win one. They also have a free version which is suppose to be good as well.

Key Features

Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
    Light speed quick scanning.
    Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module.
    Database updates released daily.
    Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
    Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
    Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
    A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
    Multi-lingual support.
    Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
    Command line support for quick scanning.
    Context menu integration to scan files on demand.

From Bitsdujour

"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every single running process and stops malicious activity before it even starts. The Realtime Protection Module uses advanced heuristic scanning technology to actively monitor your system, keeping it safe and secure. There is even a current threats center that allows you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats!

While the free version includes all of the powerful anti-malware heuristics and algorithms, a registered license unlocks several important features, specifically: real-time protection, scheduled scanning, and scheduled updating."

The realtime protection of the Pro version also includes IP Protection which prevents malicious sites from loading in your browser.

Avinash Guest

UPDATE :-

Number of licenses - 10

Coming on - ** Feb 2010 :P

UPDATE :-

Number of licenses - 10

Coming on - ** Feb 2010 :P
    Great to hear, thanks for the update and giveaway Avinash and Marcin for the licenses and I know there will be at least 10 happier people out there for this great software.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    Great to hear, thanks for the update and giveaway Avinash and Marcin for the licenses and I know there will be at least 10 happier people out there for this great software.
    Well, Its basically possible thanks to you Paul and Marcin, I just acted on behalf og the blog. It was not possible if you have not approached Marcin. Thank you for that. :P

And yes, atleast 10 guys would be happy with the licenses.

Malwarebytes is THE best anti malware-anti spyware there is on the market today. I use the free version at the moment, hopefully I will be using the paid version soon

I use both the free versions of Malwarebytes and SUPERAntispyware as on demand scanners. Malwarebytes is much the slicker application...fast scans, easy to update etc..

I think malwarebytes is really effective for spywares. Even free version found lots of malware on my pc. Very nice giveaway. Thanks.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrdavinci
    I think malwarebytes is really effective for spywares. Even free version found lots of malware on my pc. Very nice giveaway. Thanks.
    Welcome mate and Welcome to Avinashtech Forum. Enjoy your stay and do contribute too. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast