Thread: Cyberghost VPN Premium Account free for 1 year

Cyberghost VPN Premium Account free for 1 year

CyberGhost is an important tool for protecting your privacy. CyberGhost VPN replaces the externally visible IP address, which users have received from their provider when they dial up to connect to the Internet, with a CyberGhost VPN IP address. The CyberGhost user shares this IP address with a number of other users. This procedure ensures that the CyberGhost VPN IP address should not be assigned to one particular CyberGhost VPN user.
    Communication between the CyberGhost VPN user's computer and the anonymization servers is also particularly well protected to prevent any eavesdropping on data transfers. This protection is set up in 2 steps when establishing the connection. 1024-bit SSL encryption is used when establishing the connection. In this case, a 128-bit AES key is negotiated, which is unique for each connection. The actual communication takes place via this AES key.
    Promo page: or

More info:

I got mine! Thanks

BTW, there's a comment by "Dragon" on the 1st promo page that says you need to add a space at the end of the given promo code. If you read the comments on both the promo pages mentioned you'll see some people reporting the code isn't valid.

It is with a " " added at the end of it.

[lang=fr]bonjour,

ça fonctionne [/lang]

Thanks, I got my account

I have used it, but it loads very slow !

Great share there! Got one here I see that some use this VPN service. Though I have never used one before (still got one...hey it's free ..), can someone share some inputs here about CyberGhost..? Can be great help for those like me!

Thank you for share.

[lang=tr]Güzel paylaşım için teşekkür ederim.[/lang]

[lang=id]menuju ke tkp gan....
    makasih udah sharing...[/lang]