Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Everyone, we are now with 1000+ Members

Congrats to Everyone, we are now with 1000+ Members

It has been a long journey for Forum since we started. I still remember when it started I was the only member here. I also remember that I created few dummy user accounts so that I can start a bit of forum threads and some initial content , forum posts, threads etc.

Then few members came in. I still thank "PCHammer" who unfortunately is not a active member here anymore. He was instrumental in making the forum moving in initial months.

And then our active forum members like Grr, Ashwin,Mike too made loads of contribution to make this forum move forward.

All of them contributed and helped me when I was unknown blogger on this big online World. I still thank everyone for that.

After that, we got many more active forum members later on and right now we are moving quite well.

Thanks to every member here, we can proudly say that we are one of the most user friendly community over the web where we don't differentiate between a average, new or ELITE member.

Thanks again to everyone and Hope we will keep growing and still remain the most user friendly forum.

We should thank you Avinash, as you have been the friendliest/most helpful admin I have ever seen.

I think that was one of the key reasons for the forum's growth

Also thanks to all members of Avinashtech forum Thank you for being you

Each and every member is instrumental in making the forum grow and become active. I will like to congratulate all and specially Avinash for all the hard works he put in to make this a great place for us. I would also like to thank Mike for his contribution towards this forum and also "tempting " me to join it. Thanks Mike hope you remember what i tried to say. Wish this forum grows by leaps and bounds and reach a level which Avi dreamt off.

Thank you

Congrats everybody. First of all Thanks to avi for creating a platform for us to meet and share the little knowledge we have, and a big thanks for making us feel comfortable. Sometimes we tease the admin (better to say avi rather than admin ), you can understand how friendly he is . So, big congrats to everybody and... let us get ready for more achievements like this

Excellent work Avinash

Another milestone achieved

Your hard work in making this forum what its today is paying off

Keep the good work going

http://www.goodlightscraps.com/conte...congrats_2.gif

Congrats Avinash and all Forum Members
    An Admin like you AND a Mod like Ashwin can hardly be found in any other Forum
    and a Special thanks to Ashwin,Mike,Alpha and Samuel (in any order) for their Contribution
    This is only the Beginning many More Achievements to come...

Congrats Avinash.

Still a long way to go.

I also want to say Congratulations to Avinash and all the forum members as we are the Best & on the net. We members here at Avinashtech all try our best to help one another being with giveaways or solving each others problems and that is what true friendship is all about. Keep up the great work guys and I personally hope to chat with and make many more new friends.

Very good news
    Congrats Avinash and all Forum Members

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast