Many programs like mediacoder and SUMO updater come bundled with a software called relevant knowledge. During installation of such programs a box like an EULA box comes which tells the user about the extra software(relevant knowledge) included. Many a times we tend to ignore this and continue the installation of the software. This software first come into light when i saw my uncles computer which had mediacoder.
I checked the installed software and found relevant knowledge. Through some research I found it is a software which collects computer usage and user details to form an extensive profile database.
It then displays user surveys and pop -up boxes. There is no way to skip relevant knowledge during installaton
It is said it can be removed from add/remove programs in control panel. U can also use revo uninstaller to do so. Many antivirus flag this as a spyware or pup(potentially unwanted program)
I would recommend that until very necessary do not install any progs bundled with relevant knowledge

Removal instructions:

Some info taken from ghacks.net