Thread: A couple of banners

Avinash Guest

Re: A couple of banners

Hey Paul,

Both of them are excellent ones. Thank you for working on them

May be we can use one of them as the logo for the forum.

I have to check out though what exact dimension I need for the logo

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    Hey Paul,

Both of them are excellent ones. Thank you for working on them

May be we can use one of them as the logo for the forum.

I have to check out though what exact dimension I need for the logo
    Thanks Sure, if you want to use one, no problem. However, they are not limited and I can make far more or change them so you do have options

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PChammer
    However, they are not limited and I can make far more or change them so you do have options
    You are making me greedy Paul, which I always avoid :P

It seems we can have a new and better logo.

Just like to mention, the forum header right now got a repeating Image in the background. So if you can match the logo color with that, then that would be great.

Or you can use a new repeating image with your choice but that would make the task bigger which i don't want to be.

So may be a logo matching with the header background right now will suffice.

And thank you again for working on them :P

However, they are not limited and I can make far more or change them so you do have options
    You are making me greedy Paul, which I always avoid :P

It seems we can have a new and better logo.

Just like to mention, the forum header right now got a repeating Image in the background. So if you can match the logo color with that, then that would be great.

Or you can use a new repeating image with your choice but that would make the task bigger which i don't want to be.

So may be a logo matching with the header background right now will suffice.

And thank you again for working on them :P

You are welcome If I recall, the repeating header is going to be basically a slim line, 20X80 pixels or whatever size was used. Either way, it looks good so no point in changing it anyway. I can take these logos off the background as I have the .xcf files where they are not merged with the header image or I can create new ones as well. Don't feel greedy, I offered So if you have anything in mind you may like, just let me know. Until then, I'll try to come up with some more

Avinash Guest

I can take these logos off the background as I have the .xcf files where they are not merged with the header image or I can create new ones as well.
    Well, Graphics is your area of expertise and hence you can think much better than me in this. Yes the size of the repeating image is perhaps almost same as what you said.

Don't feel greedy, I offered So if you have anything in mind you may like, just let me know.
    Yup, thanks for offering that. Just come up with anything decent and simple like these and we are done. I love simple things may be you too. :P

Here's a quick one I came up with... one with a preview of background header and the other is just the lettering , just in case.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...pguy/AS4te.png
    http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...uy/AS4tech.png

Avinash Guest

Thanks Paul :P

I have already uploaded one of them as the new logo. Have a look.

Thanks Paul :P

I have already uploaded one of them as the new logo. Have a look.
    Looks great Glad you like it! If you need anything more put in or larger, or want this one touched up, just let me know

Avinash Guest

If you need anything more put in or larger, or want this one touched up, just let me know
    Thank you mate. For the time being we will stick with the current logo mate.

You already did a fantastic job. loving it :P