Thread: Any1 have problems with Graphic Equalizer in KM Player?

Any1 have problems with Graphic Equalizer in KM Player?

Just noticed this last night. the GE in KMPlayer doesn't do anything.

I can't remember if it's always been this way or not. Anyone else have this problem? (used build 1435 and the newer 3.0 b.1439)

BTW, the GE in PotPlayer works just fine, and I like it but I miss KMPlayer's "Control Box"

For me Graphic Equalizer in KM Player works just fine. Using the latest build.

Thanks Avi!

I thought it worked before - don't remember, it's been over a month since I last used it. Now I'm wondering what I did!

UPDATE: problem solved. When I installed KMP this time, during initial run I choose the "Performance" setting instead of "General". As soon as I reinstalled and choose "General" (the default), the Graphic Equalizer functioned again!
    Last edited by jelson; 13-03-11 at 04:19 AM.

Very nice there. I'll check mine and set it to "performance". Honestly I haven't noticed that but since I read this post well it's a nice check! Thanks!

Has anyone experienced with no uninstall.exe file of KM Player? How are you going to uninstall it? Many thanks for the guidance!

No I don't recall ever having that problem. But then I always use Revo Uninstaller.

However, I have run into problems uninstalling some apps before; either uninstall shortcut missing or wouldn't complete an uninstall.

Typically, the solution is to simply reinstall the program and then uninstall it. I've had to do that a couple of time when working on other people's machines.

Try out Revo free edition. I believe the current version is 1.91

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Has anyone experienced with no uninstall.exe file of KM Player? How are you going to uninstall it? Many thanks for the guidance!
    just checked it. Uninstall.exe is already there. Looks like your install got corrupted . Reinstall.

Thanks jelson and Avinash for the advice and finally I have deleted all files associated with !