Thread: New forum - "Report Unwanted Activities"

New forum - "Report Unwanted Activities"

Till now if there is anything unwanted we generally report it in the chatbox. It is good, fast and effective. But a more formal way and the one which i prefer would be to report in a particular sub-forum or sticky thread. Its not that we have many things to report but still a section specific for that wont do any harm.

Thank you

i'm very confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    i'm very confused..
    Don't worry its one of your character traits

On a more serious note confused by the content or confused whether to support the idea or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    On a more serious note confused by the content or confused whether to support the idea or not?
    confused by the content

Why not use the report post icon?

(The exclamation mark inside a triangle)

I dont know how the report post works. Moreover its not always spams, unnecessary comments, illegal stuffs. There are many things we need to tell the admin/mod like moving the thread, closing the thread, checking the source etc etc. For all these stuffs if a particular thread/sub-forum is there then it will help. It will make the forum more organized.

I dont know how the report post works. Moreover its not always spams, unnecessary comments, illegal stuffs. There are many things we need to tell the admin/mod like moving the thread, closing the thread, checking the source etc etc. For all these stuffs if a particular thread/sub-forum is there then it will help. It will make the forum more organized.

I'm using report-post option for moving the thread, closing the thread & others.

When you report a post, you will need to provide a reason and that report will be sent to the mods/admin. In this case to Me and Avi

But your idea is a good one too. and there is always the chatbox