Now a days there are so many roguewares and fake applications that it is really difficult for the newbies. Not only newbies even the experience users sometimes get fooled by these authentic looking roguewares.

Recently i won a giveaway of MaxSpyware Detector from a quite well known blog. I guess by now everybody know which blog i am talking about. But surprisingly(blessing in disguise) i dint receive the license. Today only i saw another post on that blog that MaxSpyware Detector winner should contact the company for their license, as the company need some more information about the winners.

When i visited the site's contact page i was stunned to see the horrible WOT rating of that site. Not only the WOT ratings this site is even listed on HpHosts under the classification FSA(site engaged in selling or distribution of bogus or fraudulent applications).
Here is the and link to .

Since dint find anything with the site i was not satisfied. So i did some more research on this and ultimately got some more facts and reviews which cleared all my doubts and help me to safely term this application as ROGUEWARE.

Check this comment on WOT forum ---> .
Also check this --->

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Next time be careful - Everything free is not always good

Thank you