Thread: [Giveaway] NeoDownloader FULL VERSION Unlimited Downloads for 72 hours

[Giveaway] NeoDownloader FULL VERSION Unlimited Downloads for 72 hours

As you know, there is a lot of websites with a lot of pictures, music and movies. And of course, it is a time consuming affair to save every file manually. But now you can forget about this frustrating process! NeoDownloader will help you to download thousands of your favorite photos, audio and video files quickly and easily.

to go the giveaway page and scroll down to get the download link.

I have used this software before to download wallpapers from various sites and its too good. I recommend it to everybody.

Thank you

NeoDownloader is developed by the same company who develop RoboTask. I knew there will be this giveaway shortly after seeing RoboTask appeared on Giveaway of the Day several days ago. I saw it a glace at that time.

NeoDownloader is a tool for browsing offline if I am not mistaken? Internet Download Manager users have no need for this since there is Site Grabber feature which does the same. Or HTML Spider in Free Download Manager. Other tool which is very good in the business is MetaProducts Offline Explorer Professional (selected as Softpedia Editor's pick as well) but it has expensive price.