View Poll Results: Which DNS service do you use?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Google DNS

3 30.00%
  • Open DNS

1 10.00%
  • Norton DNS

2 20.00%
  • Comodo DNS

0 0%
  • ClearCloud DNS

0 0%
  • Scrubit DNS

0 0%
  • DNS Advantage

0 0%
  • FoolDNS

0 0%
  • other - please specify

1 10.00%
  • None, My ISP's DNS is faster for me...

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which DNS service do you use?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    I'm using Google DNS, I tried Norton DNS before but it changed my url bar search provider from google to ask.com Tried to change it back with "about:config" but the "Keyword.URL" value wasn't changed....
    I am not sure how it changed your search provider as for changing DNs, you need to just change your DNS server's IP address in your network configuration and no install is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I am not sure how it changed your search provider as for changing DNs, you need to just change your DNS server's IP address in your network configuration and no install is needed.
    I'm not sure also :P (That's what I did, I changed the network configuration on control panel)

I've just tried again and got the same result: I press ctrl+L to focus on the url bar and then write something, avinashtech for example, without Norton DNS it performs a google search with the option " I'm feeling lucky " and I found myself on ; with Norton however it performs and "ask.com" search and I find a list of results for avinashtech.