Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
I have no idea about the realtime protection of MBAM, But are you sure it blocks all malicious content? Does MBAM pro have HIPS ability? Try spyware blaster, it immunizes your browsers against thousands of blacklisted websites. This way you can be sure you dont get into mailious sites Its free, but you need to update it manually. Use Firefox, or one of its clones (Cometbird, Seamonkey, Iceweasel or Flock) and install WOT or PC tools Browser Defender. Browser Defender scans the website and tells you if a webpage is safe or not. We can also see Browser defender's icon at the end of google's links in search results. WOT is different, it depends on visitor's ratings.
Ashwin,
After Avinash gifted me MBAM pro,I immediately installed it and found it extremely helpful.No clue if it has HIPS ability or not,but good news it does block malicious IP ,definitely sure about it.I definitely will check out Browser Defender and spyware blaster as you say,WOT is good but no protection

Trust me friend many say you need only a dedicated Internet security along with secondary scanner,i.e. MBAM pro[first choice] or/and SAS pro.

BTW I wish you all the best for Wilderssecurity forum giveaway,hope you win MBAM Pro since the license is for lifetime