Thread: Chatbox issues

Chatbox issues

I have been watching chatbox quite often and it looks like things do get out of control often.

I will be forced to close the chatbox feature if things keep getting out of control.

I dont want to make rules for chatbox , but looks like everyone is hell bent on proving me wrong.

I am sorry guys but I am feeling bad now. This topic is closed for comments too.

If the Chatbox rhetoric continue, the feature will be suspended soon.

This post should not be used for any Individual bashing. This post is intended for self regulation only.

I am opening this for comments as I dont believe in autocratic things but as i said, don't blame someone or the other. As I believe, if myself is self regulated, then everything else will be fine.
    Last edited by Avinash; 04-04-11 at 09:19 AM.

I myself use the chatbox daily as a way to meet forum members and communicate forum giveaways that others may be interested in. I personally have not had to deal with members of our forum not getting along but if there is someone that is always starting trouble they should be blocked from using the chatbox. Why let a few individuals spoil it for everyone else.

MIKE

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    i am sorry guys
    its fine mate. This post is not here just bcoz of you. You already said sorry yesterday. So from my side , all is well.

And hopefully, we can avoid things like this in future. Chatbox remains a integral part and it wont be closed.

Once again... requesting everyone.. Pls dont get personal with jokes and NO FOUL Language in chatbox should be used. With a small restraint, we can avoid such things and can create a much better community.

Thanks everyone

I am closing this thread as I still believe all is well here and we will build not just great helpful community but also good friends for life.