Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 3 months free

amazon: Please illustrate in more details to register for the key!

Thanks for the info Amazon.

But I think there is a step missing in your tut. After finishing the second step (2nd screenshot) you have to goto your email and look in spam, you'll receive an email in russian. Open that email and click on blue button.

http://i52.tinypic.com/qqbfjd.png

Now a new tab will be opened and your account will be activated at Groupon.

Now follow the steps from 3rd screenshot and you'll receive license key instantly.

But I doubt if it works with English version

[lang=pl]Nie wiem ciekawe czy cos bedzie z tej trzy miesiecznej licencji na Kaspersky Internet Security ale może akurat się uda.[/lang]

[lang=pl]It was can something win really. I would be to please that I have legal Kasperskiego[/lang]

From 4 to 6 April 2011 Groupon subscribers are able to completely get free promo code on this page until May 3, 2011 can be exchanged for an activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 * to protect the 2 PCs to 3 months.
    Details of the action on the site groupon.ru.
    * Activate the resulting code is required before August 31, 2011.
    I added the code received from this promotion to my Kaspersky account and it said Activation code is not activated yet and it is for Commercial (2 PC) and for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.

Sam this code works on the english installer. Moreover you can add another license and use for 6 months free.
    Last edited by Alpha; 05-04-11 at 02:10 AM.

This promo offer will expire on April 6, 2011. To obtain six months free subscription (2 Licenses- 90+90=180 Days), register for another groupon russia account and repeat the above mentioned steps. Activate Kaspersky with the second license when your first 90 days subscription expires. All license keys received from this promo must be activated before August 31, 2011.

1 promo code for 2 licenses, I use 1 promo code to get 2 different license with 2 different email,

Nice to know that it works with English installer and more over we can use it for 6 months.