Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIPRE Antivirus Twitter Giveaway

VIPRE Antivirus Twitter Giveaway

Looks like Vipre Antivirus would be released on 02 March 2010, so those interested, should post on their Twitter accounts on the release date the announcement.

Code:
    http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/twitter/

RE: VIPRE Antivirus Twitter Giveaway

This is now live if anyone wants to get it that has a twitter account. If you have no account just sign up for one.[hr]
    Recieved in my e-mail

Thank you for helping us announce the launch of VIPRE 4.0 on Twitter.

We will be confirming that you posted the announcement in Twitter, that you are a Sunbelt Software follower on Twitter, and sending out 1-year, 1 PC VIPRE Antivirus Premium licenses within the next 24 hours.

Thank you,

Kara K

[email protected]

727-562-0101 x392

Antivirus + Antispyware + Firewall
    Total protection! VIPRE Antivirus Premium is high-performance antivirus + antispyware software with an integrated firewall. It doesn't slow down your PC like other security products.

Does not slow down your PC
    New antivirus + antispyware engine with firewall
    Advanced anti-rootkit technology
    Cutting-edge Proactive Protection
    Full email protection: Outlook and Windows Mail
    Ideal for Netbooks that need malware protection
    No automatic credit card charge each year!

Still no license from them.

I got a license.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel
    I got a license.
    Recieved mine also.

Hello,
    Thank you for helping us announce the launch of VIPRE 4.0 with our Twitter Giveaway. Here is you complementary 1 year subscription of VIPRE Antivirus Premium. Please use this link to install the Trial version:

Code:
    http://go.sunbelt-software.com/?linkid=405
    Once installed please use this key to activate the subscription by following the instructions below:
    xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
    Open the VIPRE program
    Click on 'Help' on the top left corner of the VIPRE page followed by 'Register'
    Enter your key, name and email address and click OK

Please note; this is a unique license key registered to your email address:

Please keep a copy of this email as it contains you key and that is how we identify you as a VIPRE Antivirus Premium user.

If you experience any technical issues during your 1 year subscription you may contact our Tech Support - M-F 9am-9pm EST by calling 877-673-1153 or by email [email protected].

If I may be of further assistance please let me know.
    Warm Regards,
    Sunbelt Software, Customer Service

Everyone who have known me here would be aware that im a freebie hunter. And i wasnt going to miss out on this, got the license and downloaded the file.
    Uninstalled Norton AV, and installed Vipre on my secondary PC.
    Guess what, it corrupted the malwarebytes free version. It is a known issue in the malwarebytes forum.
    So now i had to uninstall MBAM, re-download it and re-install it and update it.
    And i reinstalled my Norton AV with 75 day subscription still remaining.

What a superb antivirus Vipre is, causing trouble even before i activate it.
    Wonder what else it can do.

Cheers!!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Everyone who have known me here would be aware that im a freebie hunter. And i wasnt going to miss out on this, got the license and downloaded the file.
    Uninstalled Norton AV, and installed Vipre on my secondary PC.
    Guess what, it corrupted the malwarebytes free version. It is a known issue in the malwarebytes forum.
    So now i had to uninstall MBAM, re-download it and re-install it and update it.
    And i reinstalled my Norton AV with 75 day subscription still remaining.

What a superb antivirus Vipre is, causing trouble even before i activate it.
    Wonder what else it can do.

Cheers!!!
    Few months back I was also like you, installing as soon as it is out and now I am not at all interested in changing so swiftly (Especially antivirus). Now I am having pretty good time with Avast 5 for past one and half month.

Maybe I will wait to see how everyone else does with Vipre before downloading and trying myself. So far I have herd nothing but bad things about it.

Well, i don't know about MBAM , but as every product there are known issues. Unfortunately you have to see this from first hand.
    Also i think that is some problem with Comodo.

I got the key, but i won't rush installing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ripper View Post
    Well, i don't know about MBAM , but as every product there are known issues. Unfortunately you have to see this from first hand.
    Also i think that is some problem with Comodo.

I got the key, but i won't rush installing it.
    Well, Anti Virus solutions need loads of public scrutiny before they can be treated as good enough. Also, they must work seamlessly with every software leave aside another security product like MBAM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast