Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Review + Giveaway of Diskeeper 2011 Professional with HyperFast

I'm using Diskeeper 2010 Home Premium,I thing is the best defrag software!
    Thanks for share,don't count me in!

Thanks for this contest currently I am on windows based defrag and a test with Diskeeper Pro 2011 alerted me the need of careful defrag to increase the efficiency. THERE WERE SO MANY RED LINES in the analyze report.
    What I would like is a simulation that shows clearly the outcome of defrag based on Tweaks/PReference/Options.

Last edited by ha14; 09-04-11 at 04:44 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyM View Post
    I currently use Iobit Smart Defrag 2.0 free version. I would like to see some SSD support.

AnthonyM they already have SSD support.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Great job on the review grr. Thanks for helping me out with this giveaway and sure was a clever idea on the rules. I took the advice of Nikhil by installing and forgetting as I am not experienced at all with the many options. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

Thanks Mike
    Thanks Mike. It feels good to read such nice words

On the rulez part..yes had to be something different as these kinda giveaways r very rare..

Thanks,
    Grr

Count me. Thx
    Last edited by Avinash; 09-04-11 at 08:11 PM.

i've been using the home edition of diskeeper its so cool i'd luv to win the pro licence

Rules:
    1. Minimum posts 5
    2. Please let us know what do you currently use for defragmentation.
    3. Anything you would like to see to be added to Diskeeper.
    4. Install the trial version and post a screenshot of "System Performance Report".
    (trial download link )

Kindly follow all 4 steps above to be eligible for this giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Praveen Shridhar View Post
    i've been using the home edition of diskeeper its so cool i'd luv to win the pro licence
    need 4 more posts and a screenshot to qualify. Still got time

Once long ago I used this program and I know that this is a program with higher regiments. Currently, I use hardly any such program, but willing to change. Long service life without a good defragmentation system revealed little fun - that's why I also want him to win.

Thank you.

Dear Grr,

I am using 2009 version of DK and from the moment I installed it I didn't touch anything. The soft is doing its job very smoothly and I believe very well

I like it and would like to participate for a 2011 license and test it on VISTA.

Best regards,
    Plamen

[lang=zh-CN]diskeeper是我用过所有的磁盘整理工具里面最强大最明智的,就是提及有些大,不过对系统内存的占用 做的相当完善非常小,我超级喜欢,可是一直以来缺少一个激活码[/lang]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast