Thread: [langtitle=vi]Free serial key ProtectStar Data Shredder 2.5 Pro[/langtitle]

[langtitle=vi]Free serial key ProtectStar Data Shredder 2.5 Pro[/langtitle]

[lang=vi]
    - ProtectStar Data Shredder 2.5 Professional is a great tool that allows for secure deletion of data from hard drives and external data storage devices, including deletion protocols. Worth US$ 39.90 but now, with promotion giveaway from PcAdvisor, you can use it for free.

- More details .

- Setup file and active with the serial code from PcAdvisor ( Pass : tuanyt )

[/lang]

Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone installed and activated this program?Can I ask how long does this license last?

[lang=vi]1 years for license. [/lang]

Thank you very much tuanyt!

On a side note, the version in the link provided by tuanyt is version 2.5.11.03.22. After I installed and entered the license key, the program said there was an update. So I thought I would try it. I used the program itself to download and install the update and it asked to put in the license key again. I did so but then said it was invalid. So I exited out of that screen then it prompted for a restart. After I restarted though it was updated to the newer version and it said my license was valid for the updated version (2.5.11.04.09). You may be able to go to their official website and download the trial then enter the license key provided by tuanyt, but I cannot confirm this since I used the method above.

Here is a screenshot.

Attachment 216
    Last edited by Jeremy; 12-04-11 at 07:32 PM.

Bumping......