Thread: Paragon Migrate OS to SSD Special Edition (English Version)

Paragon Migrate OS to SSD Special Edition (English Version)

Only for today Giveaway of the Day offers Paragon Migrate OS to SSD Special Edition.
    The easiest OS migration to new Solid State Drives! Ready to upgrade to a new Solid State Drive (SSD)? Paragon’s Migrate OS to SSD is just what you need. Our handy intuitive wizard performs fast and safe Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced new data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system with no impact to your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned in the process if needed.
    Key features:

• Migrates Windows to larger or smaller storage devices in a single operation;
    • Supports any Windows since XP (including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2);
    • Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary;
    • Automatically detects and copies MSR for successful migrations of Windows 7;
    • Allows the user to exclude data during the process in order to fit the destination disk;
    • Processes locked (in-use) disks with MS VSS to migrate without rebooting Windows;
    • Includes Paragon’s time-proven move/resize functionality;
    • Guarantees safety for the system and data.

Please see more features, usage scenarios and detailed product information at
    Technical Support: During the Giveaway period Paragon Software provides technical support at . Please, post your questions if you have any troubles while downloading, registering and using the software. Paragon Software’s support team will reply you as soon as possible.
    Promo page
    More info on

Thanks, I just downloaded it for future use, i installed it in virtualbox to get the installer and to register it, so now i can install it anytime(when/if i get SSD )
    Thank's again.

expired, closing/moving thread