Thread: Easter giveaway: 5 ashampoo products

Easter giveaway: 5 ashampoo products

Ashampoo® Anti-Malware(incl. 180 days signature updates)
    The all-in-one solution: Anti-Spyware and Anti-Virus.

Ashampoo® Slideshow Studio Elements
    Enjoy your photos as a great slideshow

Ashampoo® HDD-Control
    Warns of hard drive failures, resolves performance-related issues and removes unwanted data.

Ashampoo® Internet Accelerator 3
    Instant Clickfix for Your Internet Connection

Ashampoo® MyAutoplay Menu
    Build your own Autoplay discs and thumb drives with menus

Just visit page and click on "Get Downloads Now" to get the download links

Via:
    Last edited by Ashwin; 15-04-11 at 10:16 AM.

[langtitle=tr]5 Ashampoo software full[/langtitle]

[lang=tr]Ashampoo® Anti-Malware /Ashampoo® Slideshow Studio Elements/Ashampoo® HDD-Control/Ashampoo® Internet Accelerator 3/Ashampoo® MyAutoplay Menu

[/lang]

Thanks for information!

I had Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 before, but now it's gone as my webmail provider is down. So, I re-register for the program. And not to be surprised, I received SPAM messages from two new senders. All this time, I have been wondering who was the culprit behind my email address disclosing. Now I am able to figure out one of them. But I guess the answer does not turn out to be a surprise either.

It's best to use a temporary email address when getting Ashampoo product giveaways.
    I use jetable.org and never receive spam.

To avoid spam, jetable.org provides you with a temporary email address. As soon as it is created, all the emails sent to this address are forwarded to your actual email address.

Your antispam address will be deactivated after the lifespan you selected comes to its end.

Thanks for that Mike

Ashampoo often makes giveaway. I tried their Anti Malware. It's not really good.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdaiphong View Post
    Ashampoo often makes giveaway. I tried their Anti Malware. It's not really good.
    I am using Ashampoo Anti-malware as on-demand, it uses Emsisoft's Dual engine scanner/definition updates.

If you don't like it, try Emsisoft Anti-malware. Free version has on-demand scanning only

Ashwin: I reckon Emsifoft AntiMalware is much better than Ashampoo AntiMalware!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Ashwin: I reckon Emsifoft AntiMalware is much better than Ashampoo AntiMalware!
    Well, obviously since it is developed by them, they will have engine updates, version updates

But Emsisoft AM free version does not have real-time protection, whereas Ashampoo AM from this giveaway has it