Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ABC-3 : Start demanding

Thnx arn avi pls take a look at this comment and confirm my price. LOL

While I am not against Arnab's idea of rewarding such comments, keeping in mind that we have to reward readers of the blog too and the number of licenses sponsored, I don't think it will be possible.

If all people started commenting like this to claim a license, it would be awkward when we hold a giveaway with fewer licenses than that was promised.
    Even the developer who sponsored it would be confused. They sponsored the licenses in the hope of being featured at the blog, which has a larger number of readers than at the forum.

However if we have many licenses, for eg: 50 or more, then this could work.

Just my two cents.

Ash i was just joking man. Anyway i dont mid getting rewarded LOL!!. +1 ARN

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Ash i just dont want licenses from norml giveaways, fyi i was just joking and pls if anyone thinks of rewarding me pls only give any xtras and in such a way that it does not hamper ur activities or intentions. Thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Ash i was just joking man. Anyway i dont mid getting rewarded LOL!!. +1 ARN

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Ash i just dont want licenses from norml giveaways, fyi i was just joking and pls if anyone thinks of rewarding me pls only give any xtras and in such a way that it does not hamper ur activities or intentions. Thnx.
    I think you got me wrong, I didn't say you shouldn't be rewarded, rather the idea is not feasible at the moment.
    If Avinash gets a large number of licenses for some product, he could make this rewarding idea possible.

LOL, what a shame.... now a days whatever i do and whatever i say people always get me wrong.... That was just a joke and when i said serious i meant "seriously its the most fancied demand i have ever heard".

Have you read the bala demands?? It is one of the weirdest comment i ever come across .....I am sure if you have read it then you wouldn't have taken my comment seriously........

Arn it happens leave it, but i still fancy the idea of being rewarded. Anyway the whole decision to do so and check the feasability lies in avis hand so me :shutup: . +2 for arn

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567