Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Process Lasso Pro 4.0

corker: better arrange next giveaway and hope every participant can get one license.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    I encounter not all winners have sent me their addresses after a week. There are 4 winners who don't. What to do? Should I canceled their victory and choose the next 4 in-line names?

I suggest randomize the other 18 names left on the list and issue the remaining licenses to the top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I suggest randomize the other 18 names left on the list and issue the remaining licenses to the top 4.
    Hope I can win a License for it!

THX, LJBU!

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I encounter not all winners have sent me their addresses after a week. There are 4 winners who don't. What to do? Should I canceled their victory and choose the next 4 in-line names?

Good Corker. Hope on the next Draw, I will get a license..Really Hopeeeee...

THX, LJBU!

whatever your decision, I still hope to be one of the winners

I'm still hannging in to win..

There will be chances again for getting the license.

Corker, When You Draw The last 4 remaining licenses?
    Just want to Know Bro..

THX, LJBU!

Right now. I have to settle this personal giveaway for good ASAP after being busy this whole week. So, here is the rule. I will select four first names from the list as winners. If after three days he/her has not claimed the prize, then I am going to re-draw with the rest names till it will be run out.

And the winners are:

1. ibheck
    2. KenFalco
    3. Grr
    4. hakah

Congratulations!
    Remember to contact me after you read this post if you're still wishing to obtain Process Lasso key.
    Last edited by corker; 07-05-11 at 03:58 PM.

corker : I am still interested in getting above license if it is available.

can hardly believe it, I was finally able to get this very good software, thank you very much and congratulations to the other winners

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast