Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Process Lasso Pro 4.0

(7+1) Licenses of Process Lasso Pro 4.0

I am going to giveaway 7 licenses of Process Lasso Pro 4.0. The licenses should entitle you for a year of free updates. The event is about to start on Wednesday, 20-04-2011 and run for 3 days.

Conditions:
    1. Try-Before-You-Enter: To avoid any issues related with system incompatibility or personal liking/disliking which may result in the key to be unused, I encourage you to download and try the software first. Go to in order to get your trial copy. You have two additional days to test the program before the
    contest is officially opened.

2. As Process Lasso requires online activation, for those of you who cannot find a way to connect your machine that you will bind the license with to the Internet, unfortunately you should refrain from entering this giveaway.
    Last edited by corker; 20-04-11 at 12:19 PM.

Awsome giveaway corker as I recently won a lifetime license myself so please don't include me. The good thing about this program is you download it and forget it as they say.
    Once you install Process Lasso, it will just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn't touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations
    Good luck to everyone who enters this giveaway.

I've tried this software a month ago, and I'm very confident to participate in this giveaway

Mike: I have never installed that software ever and what benefits I will get from that? Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Mike: I have never installed that software ever and what benefits I will get from that? Thanks !
    Try it for yourself and see. If you like join in on corkers giveaway.

Great giveaway Corker

Do not count me, as I already have a 1 year license thanks to Mike

Thumbs up

I have been using Lasso for almost 10 months now. I got my license by reporting numerous problems to Developer. And as my license is expiring soon, I really want to enter & win this giveaway.
    Please count me in.

Thanks,
    Grr

**Already installed
    **Have internet connection

Hope too win a lifetime license in future...

I had used the 3.x Version of this Program so I hope I can get a license of 4.x version.
    This software is very much great to improve system performance of My Windows Vista x64!
    This tool is Superb!
    I hope I can get a license for this great tool Dude!

THX, LJBU!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    I have never installed that software ever and what benefits I will get from that?
    It works particularly well on slightly older machines.

Софтвер је одличан. Болео бих да користим про верзију. Рачунај и мене. Хвала. qtl
    Last edited by Avinash; 18-04-11 at 11:44 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast