Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Process Lasso Pro 4.0

Today is Wednesday the 20th therefore the contest is officially opened. But I find quite many of you who had already put your submissions even before.
    What can I say? That couldn't be helped, eh?
    So, I suppose you entrants have tested Process Lasso and no issue with using the software and its compatibility.

I have additional info. Our nice member, video, has contacted me and he agree to donate one license. Hence, the number of licenses on the table are eight now.

And it is confirmed that the licenses model is going to be a year of free updates. I tried to ask for lifetime one, but the developer said that he still has a lot of things to do right now and giving away lifetime licenses will not ease his current stacked tasks.
    Last edited by corker; 22-04-11 at 04:18 PM.

I would LOVE to be one of the fortunate ones to score one of the licences. Downloaded the trial version and it works really great on my dual core AMD Win 7 machine. I'll keepa'da fingers crossed like everyone else. Thanks so much for placing this offer for the free licenses. Your actions are appreciated even if I don't score one.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Today is Wednesday the 20th therefore the contest is officially opened. But I find quite many of you who already put your submission even before.
    What can I say? That can't be helped, eh?
    So, I suppose you entrants have tested Process Lasso and no issue with using the software and its compatibility.

I have additional info. Our nice member, video, has contacted me and he agreed to donate one license. Hence, the number of licenses on the table are eight now.

Nice gesture by Video

i had already installed its trial vastly improved my old PC performance. the boot up & shuts down time improved. i love to have its full license.

My fix-it has expired, I don't know what is slowing me down.

Downloaded the trial and would like to get a license!

Thanks, Avinash and Corker!

GaBY

I making a new post here just to be sure to be counted in the drawing because the first post I sent was before the official beginning of the giveaway. Process Lasso is still working very fine and I would be happy to win one of the free licenses ! Thank you !

Thanks Corker for this contest.
    I have Process Lasso 3 and it's a really great software, so I'd like to win the 4 version.
    Please, count me in.

This is a great giveaway..
    hope i can get it

Thanks Coker. More strength!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Coker Process Lasso is such a great software as described. It installed well on my system. Love to have the license, I can get through with the online activation as required.BIG THANKS IN ANTICIPATION........

Guess I am going to try for a chance also as the old xp needs some help.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast