Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All My Software

Thumbs up All My Software

Do you ever lose any registration information for purchased software?

Are your serial numbers, passwords etc. scattered about in notebooks or scribbled on bits of paper?

Do you want an organized system for keeping all of your registration records securely in one place?

Well, here is the answer to your prayers!

You will never lose your license details again if you use our home software inventory product, All My Software.

With a flexible backup reminder, All My Software will safely store your registration information for an unlimited number of products.

All of your registration information, together with the developers' contact details, will always be within easy reach.

All My Software will also make it easier to send messages to developer's support teams by utilizing a simple single mouse-click contact facility.

FEATURES

Auto scan for installed/uninstalled software
    Ability to quick uninstall the software products
    Flexible backup reminder
    Ability to encrypt the database with a password
    Simple list or tree-like database structure view
    Database export to MS Excel
    Single click to go to each developer's web site
    Single click to create an e-mail message to a particular developer's support team
    Easy to use search features

ATTENTION, PLEASE!

The development of All My Software project has been frozen. Therefore, we are offering registration keys for free. Just fill the simple form below and you'll get your registration key via e-mail instantly.

Link:

Source:

Thanks. Received the key in my email

sender "Nobody" LOL

Thanks
    Useful information

Nice share!

I knew this All My Software half a year ago. I was looking for information about Audio Comparer and Image Comparer. It turned out that these four (along with All My Movies) are developed by the same company, which is Bolide Software and their products are presented quite regularly on Giveaway of the Day. But even at that time, All My Software is already in off-development state.

That is such a shame..... because it crossed my mind to give All My Software Professional or Ultimate edition as a birthday present for you, Grr.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    IThat is such a shame..... because it crossed my mind to give All My Software Professional or Ultimate edition as a birthday present for you, Grr.
    thanks corker. I would be more than happy to readily accept a Process Lasso instead - a lifetime may be.
    Last edited by Grr; 19-04-11 at 08:03 PM.

Grr, Process Lasso can't help you organize all of those licenses you had won and will win in the future. That is why I was thinking to give All My Software as a present. As the matter affect, All My Software Professional and Ultimate Edition (the ones I intended) are built together with Windows 8 Professional and Ultimate Edition genuine key correspondingly.

But of course, such things do not exist.....

All My Software is FREEWARE now! Request your registration key using the form on the bottom of the page.

Wow never knew it became a freeware (I am so outdated :P )
    Thank for the head up again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast