Thread: Chatbox issues - AGAIN

Chatbox issues - AGAIN

Even though I am not in a right frame of mind over whats happening in my real life, I am creating this thread.

Looks like chatbox is not so friendly as it should be. Cant we have friends from different walks of life with different mother tongues and still be friends as the case with INDIA as a country.

So here comes a small clarification from my side regarding Language issue. This is applicable both for chatbox and forum.
    "
    Everyone is free to use his mother tongue, but as this forum is full of visitors/readers from across the globe, English is the primary language here. If you cannot understand English, use the translator.

If you want to us e a different language than english, you can use it using the forum translation function.

As chatbox doesn't support language translation and hence everyone should try to use English. This doesn't mean you cannot use other language, but use it only if necessary. It should be avoided though as most of us do go through chatbox archives when we come to chatbox.
    "
    I have friends with different mother tongues and avoid talking in it when I know that they cant understand.

Friendship is all about understanding each other and being flexible instead of being rigid. Its about sharing in whatever way we can.

Hopefully I am able to convey my opinion.

Also, this issue is closed which means no discussion about this on chatbox.

You can use this thread for any comments if you want but please avoid pulling back same issues as I do read all the chatbox conversion and I do watch what happen in forum even when I am not online.
    Last edited by Avinash; 20-04-11 at 11:28 AM.

I think that is one of the great things about Avinashtech. We get the opportunity to communicate with people from all across the world with different backgrounds and different ideas. However, as per Avinash, this is a primarily an English forum therefore we should all try to communicate on the same level as best as possible, and this helps to avoid misunderstandings. I think it is wonderful to be able to speak with people and make friends from all over the world. We are all friends here and should support each other as such, regardless of where we are from. This is my personal opinion on things, but I love Avinashtech and I want us to be more than just forum members, but friends as well.

Wish they would be fixed