Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CHIP Easter Giveaway: DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Full Version

clyde: The key is valid as long as you use that software which is v5.5. If you like, I can provide you with the download link and activation details.

IT WAS TO BE INSTALLED ON 22 April. unless you format your system you can use it & can uninstall for later use. but it will not work on new computer & after system formatted.

I ended up installing it and so far it is working great. I was using Daemon Tools Pro Standard Edition, but this version gives more options.

Strange. I install this today and the message that appears on About dialog is "DAEMON Tools Pro Standard Edition (Paid License)"?

Yes I saw that too, but if you look up the title bar of the program it says advanced (See Pic). It also has the features of the advanced edition like IDE virtual drives, and image converter (Pro standard does not have these options). And the Maximum number of virtual SCSI CD/DVD devices is 32 in advanced, only 16 in Pro standard. I am not sure why it says standard edition when you look under license.

Attachment 236

Last edited by Jeremy; 23-04-11 at 02:28 PM.

Me the same as corker that it is Pro Standard (paid license) and not Pro Advanced instead. I will check the maximum number of virtual devices.

Same here Jeremy

Can use upto 32 virtual drives

PS: Click on Tools>Virtual Device Manager to see how many drives it supports

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    clyde: The key is valid as long as you use that software which is v5.5. If you like, I can provide you with the download link and activation details.
    PM me the info hakah.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123