Thread: Malwarebytes Anti Malware Feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

About MBAM Pro

MBAM pro is the best I have heard,the download+install+registeration+update all went easily for me.I scanned my system I found some trojans which I cleaned immediately.I agree MBAM Pro is something you should definitely have on every system if you want allevated and improved security.The Real-time protection in pro version is what that makes MBAM special.It would be great if future versions provide zero-day protection and protection to vulnerable applications like IE,Adobe and other Microsoft products.

My MBAM PRO FEEDBACK

Sorry Aviansh for not posting my feedback here on forum sooner.
    Overall this what I can say about MBAM PRO it's a great tool for finding malwares not detected by regular Anti-viruses like ESET and others.MBAM is very light and doesn't slow processes at all.But I what don't get is why MBAM doesn't detect Autorun.inf in my pen-drive,as it really hard to clean or delete this malcious folder out of my pen drive.Also I feel MBAM should be able to find all hidden files too,I also would like to know if MBAM Pro can detect keyloggers which are very commonly used by hackers.