Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malwarebytes Anti Malware Feedback

Malwarebytes Anti Malware Feedback

I have sent the licenses to winners of MBAM.

I would love to hear some feedback from those users after they use it and also from others who have used it before either free or Pro version.

PS: - As i have stated at blog too, those who do not provide feedback will be disqualified from all upcoming giveaways.

Smile MBAM Pro

I just want to tell the community of this site that the MBAM Pro that I won from here is one of the best security software, WHY? Imagine i've KIS2010 and 360 IObit security installed then i uninstall the 360 IObit security and installed MBAM and scaned my PC, it manged to find 4 malwares that those great security softwares failed to find.

Therefore, I'm giving MBAM 2 thumps up and will recommended it to anyone.

best regards,

Thanks Amozai for the feedback. Hope you will love MBAM for your whole life as its a lifetime license.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post

PS: - As i have stated at blog too, those who do not provide feedback will be disqualified from all upcoming giveaways.
    Interesting new rule! Lets wait and watch.

Ok time for a brief review based on my personal usage and Why MalwareBytes is better than IOBit 360?

I used the free version of IOBit 360, i found too many false positives , mostly dlls and ocx files.
    Just to make sure ,i tested the same using MBAM free, Superantispyware free, Hazard Shield, Spyware doctor starter edition v6(old) and Norton IS 2010, no threats were found.
    I use MBAM to run a quick scan everyday and a complete scan once a week.
    IMHO MBAM free is the fastest scanner and the most accurate.
    Never got a false positive with MBAM.

The pro version of MBAM would be better since it offers realtime protection.
    Not sure if it would conflict with Antivirus or firewall though???

I missed the MBAM giveaway here :-( but i am participating at Wilders security giveaway.
    They are giving 25 licenses of MBAM to their members.
    And i heard that the MBAM license is a lifetime one, but one license is required for each computer.

Wish me luck :-)

PS: Oh BTW i came across news about MB's feud with IOBit over alleged theft of their database.
    I was reading the topics at Malwarebytes forum, but decided not to post the link here, way too much arguments and hatred. IObit have deleted the stolen databases, but havent apologized to MB or made any announcement accepting their fault.I personally believe IOBit have damaged their own reputation irreparably by indulging in piracy.
    I uninstalled IOBit AdvanceSytem care pro even though i have over 300 days subscription remaining.
    Stupid thing keeps meddling with services.msc stuff.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 06-03-10 at 06:22 PM. Reason: minor update

Well,
    The new rule i made to make sure that people who participate in giveaways and win must provide the feedback so that others can be benefited from it. Also, Software vendors use this feedback to improve their products which is good for everyone.
    IT will also help everyone to participate in discussions here at forum.

And yes, Good luck for the giveaway.

Regarding the IOBIT and MBAM controversy, I decided to step aside from it along with the forum as it will only result in arguments and no value addition here. Let those big guys settle the issue themselves. I hope they will do that soon.

And obviously, MBAM is one of the best tools available against malware.

Well,
    The new rule i made to make sure that people who participate in giveaways and win must provide the feedback so that others can be benefited from it. Also, Software vendors use this feedback to improve their products which is good for everyone.
    IT will also help everyone to participate in discussions here at forum.
    That is a very good idea.No software is perfect, and by listening to user's feedback, positive or negative, software firms can develop better versions.
    My suggestion for MBAM: No changes required with the efficiency of the software, but I would prefer a more glossy GUI, something more stylish and colourful. Hazard Shield has options for changing the skin and i love it. :-)

And yes, Good luck for the giveaway.
    Thank you very much, if i win a MBAM license at Wilder's i will provide feedback here :-)

Regarding the IOBIT and MBAM controversy, I decided to step aside from it along with the forum as it will only result in arguments and no value addition here. Let those big guys settle the issue themselves. I hope they will do that soon.
    They have already settled their cold war. With IOBit deleting the stolen databases, MB said that is all they wanted.

Talking

I have sent the licenses to winners of MBAM.

I see it as a very daring step Avinash. Not many people dare to do that. But your decision to make feedback must has a deep sense. Through feedback only the softwares vendors can improve their softwares.

Most of the giveaways on internet look like it is for promoting purpose and as usual, you've made giveaways at AvinashTech totally different than others. I hope both AvinashTech and software vendors benefit from giveaways.

About MBAM Pro

MBAM pro is the best I have heard,the download+install+registeration+update all went easily for me.I scanned my system I found some trojans which I cleaned immediately.I agree MBAM Pro is something you should definitely have on every system if you want allevated and improved security.The Real-time protection in pro version is what that makes MBAM special.It would be great if future versions provide zero-day protection and protection to vulnerable applications like IE,Adobe and other Microsoft products.

My MBAM PRO FEEDBACK

Sorry Aviansh for not posting my feedback here on forum sooner.
    Overall this what I can say about MBAM PRO it's a great tool for finding malwares not detected by regular Anti-viruses like ESET and others.MBAM is very light and doesn't slow processes at all.But I what don't get is why MBAM doesn't detect Autorun.inf in my pen-drive,as it really hard to clean or delete this malcious folder out of my pen drive.Also I feel MBAM should be able to find all hidden files too,I also would like to know if MBAM Pro can detect keyloggers which are very commonly used by hackers.

Here's Feedback from Hail

Here my feed-back of MBAM PRO,due to job restriction I was unable to post it earlier,please accept my apology for this.
    When it comes MBAM installing on your system its Bells and Whistles,the GUI is friendly and easy to control.The update is fast and good that it has sheduler for it.It running smoothy on vista dell system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast