Thread: Location of google pack installers?

Question Location of google pack installers?

I downloaded spyware doctor from pack.google.com , i need to take the installer on a usb flash drive to install it on other computers. But i cant find the location of the downloaded file, any ideas where it coud be?

Never mind. I found it. It was in a hidden folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Never mind. I found it. It was in a hidden folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
    Glad you found it on your own. Usually setup files are located in hidden folders somewhere in system folders and vary from one application to other.

The installer was stored temporarily in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater\cache.
    Then it was deleted automatically by the google updater.

So if anyone wants to save the offline installer, just go to
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater\ and search for the product's name and take a back up immediately after the download completes. Once it is installed, the updater deletes the file.

I took a copy of that and saved in my 4gb flash drive. Thank goodness.
    I installed it on my other PC too :-)

You remind me how surprised I was when I first figured out XP would hide things all over the OS tree like a squirrel with nuts for the winter.