Thread: Free download Uniblue System Tweaker 2011 Full Version

Free download Uniblue System Tweaker 2011 Full Version

Uniblue and Computeractive are offering a promotion for System Tweaker 2011 Full version .
    Attachment 269

Publisher's Description:

Windows can be a difficult operating system to customize as it includes many pre-set configurations that are hard to adjust. Some settings are hidden in obscure or tough to access menus, while others require risky manual registry manipulation to change.

SystemTweaker is a safe and easy to use tool that lets you customize Windows to your taste. From Start menu tweaks to quick and easy changes to network behaviour, SystemTweaker comes packed with over 50 tweaks, all hand-picked to make your Windows experience a little more comfortable.

With SystemTweaker you can:
    • Streamline the Start and Control Panel menu to your taste
    • Adjust network settings to boost functionality and increase security
    • Tweak Windows start-up and shutdown rules
    • Customize right-click menu options
    • Access detailed system information

This promotion brought to you by Uniblue and Computeractive.

Original post found at Tech n Sports

Computeractive instructions on how to receive your free copy:

"To receive your FREE SystemTweaker 2011 (and unique serial number to activate the product), please go to our secure online store by clicking the below button.

You will be required to enter your details so that we may provide you with your FREE serial number and download link to SystemTweaker 2011. "

Please visit this link and follow the directions to receive your copy.

[lang=vi]Old new. Thank for share.[/lang]

Thanks for sharing! How does it compare with Tweak XP Pro? Which one is better?

Both seem to be good programs for tweaking windows. I suggest you try them both out and decide which one you like best. I can't honestly say which one is better because I haven't used either of them. I used to use system mechanic, but it has been a few years so I can't comment on the latest version of that.

Being that uniblue is giving out a free license you have nothing to lose. If you don't already have tweak xp pro, they offer a free demo at their official website here:

TheGame: Thanks for sharing! I still consider Tweak-XP is better.
    Don't believe too much on Power Suite as it may damage your registry if you use them too often. I have my OS system re-installed last year due to registry problem with Uniblue Power Suite. Thereafter I determine not to use them again.
    Last edited by hakah; 09-05-11 at 08:38 PM.