Thread: Free download Ashampoo Registry Cleaner Full Version

Free download Ashampoo Registry Cleaner Full Version

Attachment 270
    Ashampoo's Description:

"Do you remember how trouble-free and fast your new PC was?
    Regain some of that performance by updating the Windows® registry with the Ashampoo Registry Cleaner.

The Windows® registry is, in a way, the administrative center of your system. Different settings and configuration data for Windows® and most of your program’s settings, like for example autostart settings, are saved there. Over time errors creep in the registry. One result is that your PC will become slower, e.g. when starting the system. Problems when uninstalling software and a large number of error messages could point to problems in the Windows® registry.

With the Ashampoo Registry Cleaner you will easily and safely delete redundant or damaged registry entries. Faulty links in the registry are also repaired. The real-time backup in the Ashampoo Registry Cleaner offers a maximum of safety and enables the restoring of the windows® registry into its original status anytime.

You’ll be amazed how the Ashampoo Registry Cleaner will quickly and easily improve the performance of your PC!"

Original post by Tech n Sports:

Please visit the Tech n Sports link above on information and download instructions.

*Edit: As of right now it seems Tech n Sports server/website is down. Please follow Ashampoo's link below and fill in the form and they will send you a free key for the software.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 09-05-11 at 06:26 PM.

Link to Tech n Sports Original Post seems not workable!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

There are so many Registry Cleaner softwares and which one is better.

I tried their link as well, they must be having server problems. Go to Ashampoo's direct link below and fill in the info and they will send you your free key.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    There are so many Registry Cleaner softwares and which one is better.
    People are divided about registry cleaners. Microsoft recommends not using them. I use them occasionally but always make sure to make a backup of the registry first in case anything goes wrong. But so far, I haven't had any problems using registry cleaners.

Just remember to ALWAYS back up your registry before modifying it or cleaning it, you can always restore it if something goes wrong or was accidentally deleted.

Another program that you can use is a registry defrag. It will defrag the registry making registry entries faster for the OS to find and use and in some cases even speeds up your startup time.

So every once in a while I will first make a restore point or registry back-up, clean the registry, then defrag the registry. There are a lot of good freeware programs out there that can do this.

I use Glary Utilities Pro or CCleaner for registry cleaning, and I use Auslogics for registry Defrag. I think I am going to try Ashampoo registry cleaner to see how it does.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 09-05-11 at 06:42 PM.