Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Features:- New Chatbox and WOT integration

New Features:- New Chatbox and WOT integration

We have just added two new features for the forum. First is the addition of a brand new chatbox with loads of features and 2nd is integration of WOT ratings on the forum.

Wot ratings will enable everyone to see if the link is good or bad. Any link which shows Red WOT ratings will not be allowed unless its approved by any Mod or Admin.

Share your thoughts about these additions. And thanks everyone for all the help.

Really cool . These additions make forum more secure (with WOT) and interactive (with new chatbox). You have done great work customizing the chatbox avi. Thanks and Special thanks to Jeremy too, for letting you know about the wonderful chatbox

Chatbox is not loading for me in FF 4, Chrome 11, or IE 9

Was working fine yesterday

Ash. Use Comodo Dragon for time being.... It's working in Comodo Dragon

for me its working in FF. Anyway, I will try and nail the issue. Looks like i need to go thru settings again carefully.

Avi may still be working on it, there are a ton of options in the admin panel for the chatbox so it can take some time to get everything right. As far as earlier,it was working perfectly, it had custom fonts, colors and even user avatars!. The only thing that was missing that was requested is new message notification sounds. My Clan Founder and administrator of my Unreal Tournament clan HTM|Minion (just minion on our forum members list) is communicating with me and possibly Avi to try to help get it working correctly. Once it is working properly though, it will be absolutely awesome!

working on it.. give some time. Need to run for office. Will try to fix it ASAP. till then try clearing cache, use a diff browser etc. Hopefully it will work.

you have done a great job Avi
    The new chatbox looks with mind boggling features
    and thanks Jeremy for letting us now about this chatbox.
    Wot Rating is good feature for forum
    I'm on Chrome 11 and its working fine here, no issues

Like Ashwin, it doesn't work for me on IE9 or Firefox 4

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

The chat constantly says "Loading" but never loads. If I try to type something in, I get the following message:
    "

vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Software tips and tricks - Avinashtech Forum"

If I click on the Archive button I can see the Archived messages though.

Chatbox reverted to old one till we can fix the new one.

Things are getting messed up sometime and hence I will do it when I am free at home. Cant concentrate now.
    Last edited by Avinash; 11-05-11 at 12:10 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast