Thread: Blacklist for Giveaway's at Avinashtech Blog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @davhag64,

I am the coolest guy you ever met, until you shoot me a question about trust. The forum runs on trust here. So if someone feels we cant be trusted that's a bad way to shoot us particularly me.

Only thing that this forum works on is trust between members. Just browse a bit through forum if you can and you will know what I am talking about.

As I keep saying, trust is the virtue on which this forum runs. Still you are wise enough to decide if we can be trusted or not. Hope it clears the issue.

Also, hope you still stay here in-spite of this small inconvenience.
    Last edited by Avinash; 16-12-10 at 08:12 PM.

Newbie so I had not read all the rules and had not read some of the members quotes and messages until today. So I understand to a point, and I understand if I am blacklisted or blocked. Its all good, like you said the internet is a big place.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Hey Sam,

I have no idea really what I have started here, I just hate the word "Blacklisted". If I or anyone do something wrong, contact me personally and let me know. Block me as a poster or cancel my membership. Ask me to leave the forum, anything but the blacklist was by e-mail addresses which was concerning to me. Call me a spy, paranoid, overly cautious or whatever, but that is me. Just my opinion which is all it is, you know what they say its like ---------- everyone has one.

Quote Originally Posted by davhag64 View Post
    Newbie so I had not read all the rules and had not read some of the members quotes and messages until today. So I understand to a point, and I understand if I am blacklisted or blocked. Its all good, like you said the internet is a big place.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Hey Sam,

I have no idea really what I have started here, I just hate the word "Blacklisted". If I or anyone do something wrong, contact me personally and let me know. Block me as a poster or cancel my membership. Ask me to leave the forum, anything but the blacklist was by e-mail addresses which was concerning to me. Call me a spy, paranoid, overly cautious or whatever, but that is me. Just my opinion which is all it is, you know what they say its like ---------- everyone has one.
    Come on Davhag... By the way are you a philosophy student? You sound like Aristotle my friend ... Just kidding.

We are here to help you. We don't believe in banning or blacklisting (Even Avinash too). We like you just as you are. We don't put restrictions on how you should be on this forum. Just be as you are. Cheer up and I hope to see you more often here sharing your experiences.

- Sharing is Caring