@davhag64

A little re-cap of what this blacklist is:

In simple words, Blacklisted = disqualification from Avinashtech's giveaways

People who did not give feedback after winning were not counted for newer giveaways.

And it is a personal record kept by Avi, It will not be made public.
So there is no need to be worried about Privacy or anything else.

So what exactly counts as "feedback" ?

A simple "thanks for the license", "I really like this product", "It works fine, thanks" would have been more than enough.

People didn't bother to say "Thanks".

For Example: If I offered you a glass of lemonade, and you drank it and just walked away without a word, how would I feel ? Hurt? Disappointed ?

Would I offer you another glass the next time I see you?
(maybe tea LOL)

Many people don't understand that feedback is the "key" for a successful giveaway.

Developers use giveaways to find out how popular their product is, whether it has any flaws,etc. Just like a survey

All licenses are sponsored by developers. Bloggers act as mediators between the developer and the participants.

They hand over the license to the winners. What do the bloggers get in return? (just page views and email subscribers)

And thats why this blacklist rule came to exist. To help the developer get their feedback from winners.

Not to cause any discomfort to any reader/member.

PS: I may be a moderator, but that rule applied to me too. If had failed to give a feedback, then I would be disqualified too.

Anyway its not in place for this month's celebrations. So just relax and try your luck