Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 [Free 1 Year Genuine License Reg Key]

Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 [Free 1 Year Genuine License Reg Key]

Download and Activate Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 [Free 1 Year Genuine License Reg Key]

The popular Kaspersky Security Suite CBE has recently been updated to version 11 based on 2011 Kaspersky engine and released by ComputerBild on issue 11/2011. If you haven’t heard of Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11, it is actually equivalent to the current Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, except renamed specially for ComputerBild’s release. Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 has everything that you need to stay safe and secure while you’re surfing the web. It provides constant protection for you and your family – whether you work, bank, shop or play online.
    More details on how to get it here:

Last edited by Avinash; 11-05-11 at 09:03 PM. Reason: REMOVED THE COPIED TEXT AND IMAGES. SOURCE CREDITED

Nice Step by Step tutorial to download and activate kaspersky
    Nice work done hakah

Hakah some wordings like 1st para is taken from raymond pls give proper credits to him.(link
    )
    Also thnx for the screenshots

That license given by ComputeBild is Universal License!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    That license given by ComputeBild is Universal License!
    Just had to edit the post as the source was different and the full article was there on source (same as that what was posted here). Credited the source and removed images and copied text. Correct me if I am wrong.

I try to install it on my computer but I can only license for 85 days instead of one year, what is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ibheck View Post
    I try to install it on my computer but I can only license for 85 days instead of one year, what is wrong
    you have to re-activate the software by requesting the new license key from ComputerBild every 3 months.

yup nick is correct. After every 3 months the key gets updated...you need to login to your account to get the updated license.
    Last edited by Alpha; 11-05-11 at 09:43 PM.

correct me if i wrong, so I have to log in again at the site where I got this key license ? and request a new license key ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast