Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zemana AntiLogger Free 1 year

The license key doesn't work now.

TheGame: Have you got recent giveaway licence for this software? you can try and see what's the result !

I've tried it every way possible. Uninstalled, re-installed, key never works. It's as Avi said, key doesn't work anymore.

Have you tried with another key? The one given by this German Giveaway will not work for any versions as Avinash said.

for all the key is the same PROXMA-CHIP-XXXX
    Activation will work on the German proxy

http://i.imgur.com/YlHqE.jpg

Proxy List :

Last edited by Jakub; 16-05-11 at 10:26 AM.

I activated a few hours ago, I used this:

62.141.45.118 port 3128

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub View Post
    I activated a few hours ago, I used this:

62.141.45.118 port 3128
    Thanks I updated my post and gave you credit for it

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    I tried to use it on my installed zemana antilogger but it didn't accept it.
    My own experience has shown that none of these promo keys will work if you have a previously activated installation.

Gave a license to a friend well over a year ago and it expired back in Jan. I tried using several license keys I had collected to no avail. Uninstalling with Revo Pro and additional manual cleaning out registry entries did not help. It always kept showing the license expiration date and saying the entered license isn't valid.

Previously I had found there was an activation shelf life on some keys. So all the new ones I got I went ahead and activated (just noted the date so I would know how long before they would expire.)

Note: I activated them on a system image that Zemana had never been installed on before.

Apparently, there's either some file stowed away someplace I was unable to find or some key in an obscure registry entry that I can't find. And I haven't seen a post anywhere by anyone who has determined how they do it.

Looks like Zemana has done a good job of giving out 1 yr keys to people without letting them use another 1 yr promo.

P.S. Right now I'm using a SpyShelter Premium I got a license for, but I'm a bit frustrated by it's potential for incompatibility with other security apps and it's intrusiveness when left at default settings. Did a bit of research at WildersSecurity and discovered it establishes A LOT of hooks to do it's job (I recall reading it's about 23 whereas other security apps get by with just a few.) Of course, it's really good at what it does, just not sure about the "price."
    Last edited by jelson; 16-05-11 at 12:29 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast