Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zemana AntiLogger Free 1 year

Zemana AntiLogger Free 1 year

You can now grab Zemana AntiLogger Free for 1 year See for all the details.

Thanks for sharing and the translation guide!
    What is the language of the downloaded software? If it is in German, does the license workable on English version? Thanks !
    Last edited by hakah; 14-05-11 at 09:17 PM.

Does anyone know if there is a time limit in which the key can be used?

Has anyone tried to use the received key?

I got this on my email:
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Sie haben sich für Zemana Antilogger entschieden!

Ihr Produktschlüssel lautet: P****A-*HIP-****
    I tried to use it on my installed zemana antilogger but it didn't accept it. I guess the key only works with the version they give you:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a time limit in which the key can be used?
    Not sure about that Jeremy, but since they are sending the same code for everyone, it may not have a shelf-lfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    Has anyone tried to use the received key?

I got this on my email:
    I tried to use it on my installed zemana antilogger but it didn't accept it. I guess the key only works with the version they give you:

I used it to activate the latest version 1.9.2.507, works fine

I used it to activate the latest version 1.9.2.507, works fine http://cdn.avinashtech.net/images/smilies/smile.png
    Did you use the key with a newly installed zemana? I see you didn't download zemana from the link they give you on the email (it's an older version).

I'm looking at my currently active license -If I remember correctly it's from a facebook promo- and it's longer and very different from the one I received with this promo.

By the way I have the same product version, 1.9.2.507 and heuristics kernel module 1.9.2.501.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    Did you use the key with a newly installed zemana? I see you didn't download zemana from the link they give you on the email (it's an older version).

I'm looking at my currently active license -If I remember correctly it's from a facebook promo- and it's longer and very different from the one I received with this promo.

By the way I have the same product version, 1.9.2.507 and heuristics kernel module 1.9.2.501.
    Yes, it was a new install.

If the license doesn't work, perhaps you could try uninstalling, restarting the computer and re-installing it.

I had the latest version of Zemana Anti-logger installed, it would not except the key. So I uninstalled it, installed the older version from the link the promo provided, and it still did not accept the key. Luckily I made a system restore point before doing this so I was able to restore my system back and my old key was working again. I wanted the new key to work because it would've extended my license substantially, but the key simply did not work on either the new version or version they gave you a link to.

On a side note, I re-registered for the promo with a different e-mail, they sent me the same license code so it must be universal. As Avi suggested to me, they could be out of licenses or the limit was reached.

The free license is working with the latest official release Zemana AntiLogger v1.9.2.510 released on 12 May, 2011.

That is what ComputeLogy.blog posted on by Perti.

Download Zemana AntiLogger v1.9.2.510[8.3 MB]from following link:
    Last edited by hakah; 15-05-11 at 06:58 PM.

Updated to v1.9.2.510 and the license still does not work. I guess I just have bad luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast