Thread: Tell us about your Computer Hardware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RE: Tell us about your Computer Hardware

im using a low end core 2 duo pc. budget nvidia graphics card, 22inc monitor for surfing & light gaming. OC a bit but suffice for now.

i like to read about the latest hardware but cannot afford to keep up with all the montly changes.

my pc broke down once & had to change the MSI mobo. Next time i like to try different mobo maybe Asus or EVGA. and get a more medium range graphics card, powerful ram a bigger lcd monitor.

RE: Tell us about your Computer Hardware

Quote Originally Posted by darma
    im using a low end core 2 duo pc. budget nvidia graphics card, 22inc monitor for surfing & light gaming. OC a bit but suffice for now.

i like to read about the latest hardware but cannot afford to keep up with all the montly changes.

my pc broke down once & had to change the MSI mobo. Next time i like to try different mobo maybe Asus or EVGA. and get a more medium range graphics card, powerful ram a bigger lcd monitor.
    Just some advice, I personally would research Asus boards completely before getting one as over the last couple of years they have been really giving people issues and being DOA or soon after. Not saying every Asus board will be bad, don't get me wrong, but read the user reviews first. Asrock is a really good board but as with Asus, read reviews first. New egg is a great place for that. MSI is not one I'd get or Gigabyte. All in all, Asus has a lot of boards but be very careful which you get and don't forget to check Asrock. Bought 3 of them and had no issues thus far. But once again, research