Thread: CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Beta Giveaway

CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Beta Giveaway

CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) is excited to introduce by presenting a limited time opportunity to receive the official release version for free. allows users to experiment with a vast array of photo workflow, editing and management tools before the official release version is launched in June, 2011. Any user who downloads the beta version and provides valid feedback of their experience by June 20th will receive the official release version for free.
    Promo Page:

Learn more about product:

Source:

After filling out form on promo page you will receive download link along with the following info
    1. After you have downloaded and tried PhotoDirector, please complete the PhotoDirector feedback form attached to this email and return it to [email protected] before June 20th, 2011. To receive the full version of the software for free, the feedback form must be returned by June 20th, 2011.
    2. If you have returned a valid questionnaire, please wait patiently for your free version of PhotoDirector which will be sent to your email address by June 30th, 2011.
    Last edited by Mike; 01-06-11 at 06:00 PM.

CyberLink has a renowned reputation in multimedia software business. This offer seems to be tempting even for me who do not deal with photos very much.

Thanks Mike! http://cdn.avinashtech.net/images/smilies/hail.gif
    It sounds very interesting: I think I'll try it.

Thank Mike.

For everyones information just saw this on a webpage.

CyberLink wants to thank you for the massive response we received for PhotoDirector 2011 Beta, as over 75,000 people participated and helped CyberLink fix over 300 bugs. If you completed the PhotoDirector 2011 Beta feedback form by June 20th, 2011, stay tuned as you will be receiving an email from CyberLink with the official release version for free by June 30th, 2011.

Today i have received the download link and the license. Haven't tried yet though.
    Last edited by Alpha; 30-06-11 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Today i have received the download link and the license. Haven't tried yet though.
    Good to hear. Hopefully mine has arrived also. Cyberlink is good, only a bit resource-hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Corno View Post
    Good to hear. Hopefully mine has arrived also. Cyberlink is good, only a bit resource-hungry.
    Yes you are absolutely true Corno, all of cyberlink's products are resource hoggers. In fact this one too is a resource hogger but it has some nice features also. Will try this one soon.

I also received the email with the serial and the download link.
    Downloaded the software, but I do not know if it will install.

Thank you for your interest in PhotoDirector 2011 Beta, but unfortunately this event has alreadyexpired. CyberLink wants to thank you for the massive response we received for PhotoDirector 2011 Beta, as over 75,000 people participated and helped CyberLink fix over 300 bugs.