Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Process Lasso free today only

Thanks KenFalco, and thanks to Jakub for the .reg "thing"
    I already gave my 1 license for the v4 in the previous ProcessLasso Personal giveaway from corker, but since the big interest from the avinash users in that giveaway.. i got curious about it, so now ill test it.
    Thanks again.

missed it. At first I thought it is much like WinPatrol, but after seeing interest of so many forum members towards Process Lasso, I think I'm wrong.

@ Samuel: At the here the serial was active for 72 hours, so if you hurry up you're still on time.
    Last edited by KenFalco; 10-06-11 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KenFalco View Post
    @ Samuel: At the here the serial was active for 72 hours, so if you hurry up you're still on time.
    Thanks a lot Ken. For those who have installed Process Lasso from GAOTD, you can activate latest version i.e 5.0.0.27 using same activation code.
    Last edited by Samuel; 10-06-11 at 11:35 AM.

Update message will appear advising you to update to new version with input of license(activation code). After input the software will automatically updated to v5.0.0.27.

Remember to have your activation code ready for input !!!

So often updates these days. I think I am going to wait till everything settles down.

Question:
    Can I use The Serial Number Provided from the GOTD file README.TXT for the Next Installation Just say within 6months from now I will use The Serial Number again. Is it Possible or Impossible?

THX, LJBU!

Quote Originally Posted by asrielrusdyawan View Post
    Question:
    Can I use The Serial Number Provided from the GOTD file README.TXT for the Next Installation Just say within 6months from now I will use The Serial Number again. Is it Possible or Impossible?

THX, LJBU!
    Not sure, it might work. Better to install and activate it today and save the REG.key like Ken said

Quote Originally Posted by asrielrusdyawan View Post
    Question:

THX, LJBU!
    Answer:

No. It happens all the time. Someone tries to apply activation code from GOTD when he/she reinstall Process Lasso and fails. That because Process Lasso requires internet connection for it to be activated. The activation code generated for GOTD is a generic code set to work for certain days after which it expires.

Try to keep the the .reg info and merge it onto your system registry when you install Process Lasso for later time, although I am not really sure it will work.

corker: Do you mean to input the activation code into system registry first for security?
    Last edited by hakah; 10-06-11 at 08:25 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast