Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Process Lasso free today only

No, I mean open Registry Editor and look for all of the registry info of Process Lasso. Use open registry key or Custom Uninstall feature from Revo Uninstaller (if you had monitored the installation previously), that would ease the job for you. After that, export and save them as .reg files. Keep this files save. When you re-install your Windows, merge these files onto system registry.

But again, I have never tried it so I am not sure if it will work.

Anyone has this experience before would like to share with members here? Thanks!

I tried to uninstall ProcessLasso and delete all registry entries relating to it. Then I have deleted all the files and folders related to the software. Now I run a system restore. I reinstalled ProcessLasso. Closed ProcessLasso and added the key previously saved to registry. They works and reactivates the software.
    But only on the same PC! Surely activation are PC specific.

thanks for this info.

Quote Originally Posted by KenFalco View Post
    I tried to uninstall ProcessLasso and delete all registry entries relating to it. Then I have deleted all the files and folders related to the software. Now I run a system restore. I reinstalled ProcessLasso. Closed ProcessLasso and added the key previously saved to registry. They works and reactivates the software.
    But only on the same PC! Surely activation are PC specific.
    @Ken,,,
    Can You Please Give The detail step-by-step In retrieving the .REG File of ProcessLasso from the Registry Editor [Regedit]
    That's really Worth it, Bro..

THX, LJBU!

Quote Originally Posted by asrielrusdyawan View Post
    @Ken,,,
    Can You Please Give The detail step-by-step In retrieving the .REG File of ProcessLasso from the Registry Editor [Regedit]
    That's really Worth it, Bro..

THX, LJBU!
    1. Windows XP users: Click on Start > Run >type regedit and press enter

Win 7: Click on the Start orb > text field for search & type regedit. The program name & icon will appear in the start menu, left click on it

2. Once the Registry Editor opens, click on HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE > SOFTWARE > scroll down to find PROCESS LASSO.

3. Right-click and select export and save it to any location of your choice.

Please tell me if it works, if so I can close this thread. This promo expired last week.

Attachment 290
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    1. Windows XP users: Click on Start > Run >type regedit and press enter

Win 7: Click on the Start orb > text field for search & type regedit. The program name & icon will appear in the start menu, left click on it

2. Once the Registry Editor opens, click on HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE > SOFTWARE > scroll down to find PROCESS LASSO.

3. Right-click and select export and save it to any location of your choice.

Please tell me if it works, if so I can close this thread. This promo expired last week.
    Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the Tutorial Bro.
    I had try it & I had succeed to export it become .reg file. I had attached the file.
    Is it supposed to be?

THX, LJBU!
    Last edited by asrielrusdyawan; 13-06-11 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asrielrusdyawan View Post
    Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the Tutorial Bro.
    I had try it & I had succeed to export it become .reg file. I had attached the file.
    Is it supposed to be?

THX, LJBU!
    Yes it is correct

@ Ashwin: Thanks for the tutorial.

@asrielrusdyawan: the activation are PC specific ...but also works on two identical systems in two different partitions.
    Indeed I would understand if the key's validity is related to software or hardware, or both.
    Last edited by KenFalco; 13-06-11 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KenFalco View Post
    @ Ashwin: Thanks for the tutorial.

@asrielrusdyawan: the activation are PC specific ...but also works on two identical systems in two different partitions.
    Indeed I would understand if the key's validity is related to software or hardware, or both.
    Well its basically a backup in-case you want to re-install it on your PC, so I guess its okay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123