Thread: OA giveaway for Avinastech forum members

Cool OA giveaway for Avinastech forum members

I have keys for Online Armor firewall and would like to give them to Avinashtech forum members:

The licenses are for:
    Online Armor Premium 1 license valid till Jan 28 2011
    Online Armor ++ 1 license valid till Jan 29 2011

I had activated the keys earlier but i have resetted them from my OA account,now they can be installed on any computer.

Note:
    1. This giveaway is open to members of Avinashtech forum only.
    2. The purpose of this giveaway is to help those who dont have a premium firewall, so leave a comment on why you need it.
    3. Since the OA account will remain in my name, winners are not allowed to share the key to anyone else.
    4. Only one key per member.

Post your comments at this thread below, winners will be announced within a few days.
    (Depends on how many people request for the keys)

Thanks Ashwin..I liked the concept of keeping within the forum...this is definitely going to motivate members..& increase participation..

pls do not count me in for either of them...

Regards, Grr
    Last edited by Grr; 10-03-10 at 10:34 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Congratulations on your giveaway Ashwin. I tried to give a few keys a month ago and seems nobody wants online armor anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    Congratulations on your giveaway Ashwin. I tried to give a few keys a month ago and seems nobody wants online armor anymore.
    It was like OA guys gave away loads of keys around last month all over the web on different blog including us and hence almost everyone got a key who wanted it.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    It was like OA guys gave away loads of keys around last month all over the web on different blog including us and hence almost everyone got a key who wanted it.
    Yes...and even at the same time/day GOTD also was giving the key..looks like it was a marketing strategy from OA...and then came an offer to buy 2 years from price of 1 year...looks like they r loosing market share to others

Maybe no one likes OA anymore,

Even my friends didnt want the keys for OA, seriously i dont know, is OA that bad ?

Anyway lets wait and see if someone comes and asks for the key.

As I said before, OA is good but no one right now wants its key as they have given away thousands of free keys last month and hence almost everyone has the key now who wants to use it.