Thread: Giveaway of the Day - Zoner Photo Studio 13 Home

Giveaway of the Day - Zoner Photo Studio 13 Home

Today GAOTD offers a pretty good software for managing and editing photos.
    Too bad that this is not the Pro version...

Spend less time preparing your photos so you can have more time to share them with your friends! Zoner Photo Studio makes it easy and quick to fix your photos, give them more pizzazz, and show them off creatively, no matter whether you brought home one picture or a batch of one thousand. Save your eyesight with the cool gray background. Use the improved Catalog view to find any photo, no matter how large your collection. Then show them off in lots of cool ways, like the new postcard maker!
    Key features:

• Direct upload to Facebook, Flickr and Picassa Web Albums;
    • Acquire photos from your camera, scanner, card, or screen;
    • Save time with convenient batch operations;
    • Create panoramas and 3D photos easily;
    • Use a wide array of edits and effects;
    • Add GPS photo locations and see them on a map.
    Promo Page: here.

Between Zoner and Cyberlink, which one is better? Thanks!

Haven't used either hakah but what i have seen from the reviews and description is cyberlink photo director has many more features compared to zoner photo studio home. But i think cyberlink photo director will be a resource hogger(as all the cyberlink products are). So if you don't want any advanced features, then this zoner photo studio will work perfectly for you.

Guess ken is much more knowledgeable in this field, he'll guide you in a better way.

Thank you

There no are huge differences between the 2 softwares. They have more or less the same functions, just organized differently and is thus to see how you would be better. I personally prefer Zoner.
    However they are suitable only for beginners and casual photographers. A photographer a little more evolved needs, in my opinion, advanced features, and is expected to focus on more powerful software. Would be sufficient to the Pro version of Zoner Photo Studio or the best among those at accessible prices, Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (second only to "big brother" Photoshop CS5).