Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zemana Antilogger Giveaway:- Forum members start asking

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post

PS: what is the license duration?
    Always a year. The question is, do they treat it as a freebie key -to be activated within 30 days- or as a normal retail key, that is, with unlimited shelf-life prior to activation.

Thanks for this thread again.I will use it on my laptop and I will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritesh View Post
    Thanks for this thread again.I will use it on my laptop and I will enjoy it.
    Please leave a comment on giveaway thread too.

Please give me one copy.
    I recommend it on
    twitter
    facebook
    to my friends........facebook/noman.fayez and twitter/nomanfayez

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Please note I think I do not have 50+ comments/post but I am member since May 15, 2011

Members please read carefully on following criteria set for entering this Zeman AntiLogger Giveaway :
    1) Every Member who has a post count of 50+ and had been a member for at least 30 days at Avinashtech Forum will receive a guaranteed of Zemana Antilogger. Just one condition for them though, they need to give their consent that they need it. The post count will be counted on starting day of Giveaway. (No Spam Please)
    2) The rest of the license keys, Top 20 users each (20+20) who share the giveaway or its news on Twitter and Facebook will get the license key without any draw.
    Remember to use the hashtag #zemana-avinashtech on twitter while sharing it .
    For facebook, you can just post the shared URL on the Fanpage of Avinashtech.com on Facebook.
    3) Apart from those mentioned above, 20 Licenses are reserved for those who write a brief review of Zemana Antilogger either in comments section of giveaway post or at the forum.
    Last edited by hakah; 21-06-11 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    jelson: what's problem with SpyShelter as it should be better than Zemana AntiLogger?
    It annoys me with all the popups. And sometimes I don't click "Allow" fast enough and things hang for a bit. Other thing is, I've read SS uses a LOT of hooks to accomplish it's mission. Don't get me wrong, I think SS is a fine product, I just find it annoying -- naturally, that means I haven't determined how to configure it -- and I'm mainly just wanting anti-keylogger protection.

I think I can get one. Thanks,it is a great giveaway.

amazon: You should get the license here from Avinash if you give your consent you really need it !

Avinash, I'd like to get one license please

count me in if i qualify

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast