Thread: IOBit Malware Fighter Pro 1000 License Keys Giveaway

IOBit Malware Fighter Pro 1000 License Keys Giveaway

Majorgeeks is offering a 1000 license key giveaway for IOBit Malware Fighter Pro. To enter, you need to visit the promotion page and follow the instructions provided there.

Here is the Promo Link:

This promotion is brought to you by Majorgeeks

Thanks for sharing.

This is a Facebook Promo the following quotes were taken from there Facebook page.

How to win an IOBit Malware Fighter key: I will make a post here (Just like this one) giving my email and giving out keys in groups of 10 or so. You need to email me during that window. I will only accept emails when I make the post and then that post will be deleted when that round is over. 1 per customer please, let everyone have a chance! I will repost this occasionally so anyone new here knows how it works.

First batch of 100+ are gone. Eyes hurt. That's it for today. To enter your key, click the upgrade button in the lower left. Plenty more to come, watch for the announcement when you can grab a key. One per person when the time comes please.
    Last edited by Mike; 21-07-11 at 02:01 AM.

I would have appreciate if the giveaway was little easier... don't know why they complicated it so much

I agree it's rather complicated. With 1000 licenses it'd be easier just to have the first 1000 who sign up for it get it.

I have use the iobit malware and it is very useful tool for my computer system.
    thanks.

I still prefer to use Malwarebytes' AntiMalware instead of this one!