Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro license key Giveaway ( 2 Nos.)

First of all Thanks Hakah and Avinash for the giveaway ,to be honest i don't do experiment will security product but i try most of the 3d Applications on my system , recently a friend of mine gave a 3d may Studio edition (full of plugins , mostly demos and libraries of shaders etc,) I installed the whole suite and after that my system start crying even most of the Autodesk app are taking a long time to startup almost 5 min just to open maya and mudbox even while working on them my pc stop responding , i uninstalled all the plugins demos but still problem persists , so i installed a Revo Uninstaller Pro trial and force uninstall al l the demos and there undeleted files and registries and after that my system working well. so i want to install Revo Pro before my trial period expires .

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I thought you already have the pro version from my giveaway....am i missing something???
    yeap Alpha.. thanks .. I lost my laptop (sent for repairs and I believe the tech shop "lost" my laptop and they gave me a new one) so all my stuff got lost with it and the backup that I created was corrupt.. so I lost all of my links etc (recently set up the firefox sync so have them now which is why havent been on here for a while) and I was sifting through the PMs and found that key... so take me off of this giveaway please used the key and it worked ... glad it didnt come back to me saying was already in use on a laptop no longer owned.. cheers mate Zug

Glad to know Zug that you got the key.

And Sad to know that you lost your laptop but got a new one.

Nice to see you back here. We have been missing few active forum members here.

I will announce the winners in next 12 hours. So if anyone is left, do leave a comment here.

Thanks for the update Zug. Its sad that you lost your laptop and all the data. Hope the laptop which you have got is working well. I just posted that thinking you forgot about the license. Anyway if you want another license for another pc you can surely participate. Good to see you back

Cheers

Thanks Alpha... another license for the wife would be great.. but hate to take one from someone that has none.. so leave it up to the giveaway'r :P ... the new laptop is nice.. trying out Asus brand.. was the best laptop that Best buy had at the time for what i wanted.. only issue ive ran into it lately is the Nvidia driver messing up on me.. it likes to "crash" every so often and ive been keeping it updated .. other than that.. its a really nice laptop

UPdate:-- My Airtel Broadband is dead and unless its get back, I wont be able to declare winners. Till then bear with me.

Please count me in Avinash for this Super Giveaway!
    I've been entering many contests to get the license of this Uninstaller but the result is FAILS! I hope this time is my luck to get a license for this great tool!
    I need to have Revo Uninstaller Tool to remove left junk files from the software that I had uninstalled & make my windows keep clean.

THX, LJBU!

Sorry avi as I missed your post above was in a rush to get to work and only saw Alpha anyway thanks. good to be back.. I am going to try and be more active..hopefully home for the next 3 months to finish my degree before I am off so should have more time to spare anyway.. bed time.. so nn Zug

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Thanks Alpha... another license for the wife would be great.. but hate to take one from someone that has none.. so leave it up to the giveaway'r :P ... the new laptop is nice.. trying out Asus brand.. was the best laptop that Best buy had at the time for what i wanted.. only issue ive ran into it lately is the Nvidia driver messing up on me.. it likes to "crash" every so often and ive been keeping it updated .. other than that.. its a really nice laptop
    Zug, What type of model your ASUS laptop is? I'm currently using the G 50 series of Asus Laptop. But actually the laptop is badly allergy of HEAT. So I must use FAN to keep the temperature low. But in my opinion, Overall ASUS Laptop is very fabulous no matter what type is it, compare to some other brand like HP, DELL, MSI, ACER Even Toshiba & Sony.

Its a G73S. has the 17" (or so) screen with the 1gb dedicated GTX460M video card.. i constantly have it on a laptop pad with the fans running under it.. i never feel heat coming from it . neither on keyboard or under... it was nice.. has 8gb ddr3 as well.. so for gaming and other stuff, works well.. hell played my vid game same if not better than my desktop also been nice due to having the HDMI out since DL'd some of my movies and then just watch it on the tv from the laptop the ONLY thing this thing lacks that my other laptop had was the Blu-Ray player, but i honestly never used it, so isn't really missed the vid card crashing seems to happen if i leave the laptop on for a day or two and then when i would open Firefox, game, sometimes just even plugging in my external HDD, the system would come up with thte "Nvidia display driver stopped working" and my laptop would restart etc.. but problem is it would keep recycling the reboot.. only way to "correct" the issue was to physically shut the laptop down and then reboot.. and all would be fine .. i have a feeling its a driver issue.. least that is what I am hoping and keep updating to newest to hopefully eventually correct.. the only other thing i could think of is that the vid card is some how overheating after being on.. then that would be a cooling issue.. or jsut a defect on this model of vid card.. and well i cant totally fix that without sending it for repair.. and want to avoid that since last time i didnt get a laptop bac :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast