Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro license key Giveaway ( 2 Nos.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Its a G73S. has the 17" (or so) screen with the 1gb dedicated GTX460M video card.. i constantly have it on a laptop pad with the fans running under it.. i never feel heat coming from it . neither on keyboard or under... it was nice.. has 8gb ddr3 as well.. so for gaming and other stuff, works well.. hell played my vid game same if not better than my desktop also been nice due to having the HDMI out since DL'd some of my movies and then just watch it on the tv from the laptop the ONLY thing this thing lacks that my other laptop had was the Blu-Ray player, but i honestly never used it, so isn't really missed the vid card crashing seems to happen if i leave the laptop on for a day or two and then when i would open Firefox, game, sometimes just even plugging in my external HDD, the system would come up with thte "Nvidia display driver stopped working" and my laptop would restart etc.. but problem is it would keep recycling the reboot.. only way to "correct" the issue was to physically shut the laptop down and then reboot.. and all would be fine .. i have a feeling its a driver issue.. least that is what I am hoping and keep updating to newest to hopefully eventually correct.. the only other thing i could think of is that the vid card is some how overheating after being on.. then that would be a cooling issue.. or jsut a defect on this model of vid card.. and well i cant totally fix that without sending it for repair.. and want to avoid that since last time i didnt get a laptop bac :P
    Ok Honestly, I get the same error as what you had. But luckily My laptop didn't restart after having a blink & message appear "Nvidia display driver stopped working". I just want to ask You, if you have a problem with your laptop if it was running slow when You played such a Heavy 3D game in "GAMING MODE"? Because I had that issue for this time but I had found the solution for that issue. I want you to try playing such a Heavy 3D Game to find out if this issue happen to you or not. Oh ya, btw I'm currently using Win Vista x64. Maybe You use Win 7 x64. Do You Update your NVIDIA Driver wih the latest Driver that suitable to your Nvidia VGA Card Version?

THX, LJBU!

Most recently have been playing rift on it and it runs great.. dont really seem to run slow on me... yeah running win7 x64 and i make sure the Asus update is always current and about 1-2times a month go to Nvidia site and DL the latest driver .. dont think ive really tried any 3D games on it yet.. Zug

Most recently have been playing rift on it and it runs great.. dont really seem to run slow on me... yeah running win7 x64 and i make sure the Asus update is always current and about 1-2times a month go to Nvidia site and DL the latest driver .. dont think ive really tried any 3D games on it yet.. Zug
    Can you switch your Asus Power Plans from Asus Utility [Asus Power4Gear eXtreme] to Quiet Office Mode & try to put your Laptop again for 1 or 2 consecutive days? & you can try to see if the issue still occured. Can You try to update Your BIOS?

done.. will see how the Quiet office does for a few days.. on the Asus Live Update,, still says i dont need to update anything ...think it updated the bios once already after first getting it. so that part not sure on

done.. will see how the Quiet office does for a few days.. on the Asus Live Update,, still says i dont need to update anything ...think it updated the bios once already after first getting it. so that part not sure on
    Ok Pal. It means that your Asus System comprised/including your BIOS is up-to-date. Ehhmm, okay we'll see Can Quiet Office Solve your Problem? Coz in my laptop, it does.

My net is still not working. Still Will try to announce winners today or on Sunday.

I want to thank hakah for the giveaway.

Revo is the best as usual.

As I have one, i'm out of the giveaway...

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    My net is still not working. Still Will try to announce winners today or on Sunday.
    Thanks a lot Dear Avinash for your confirmation..
    Waiting for the Announcement.

THX, LJBU!

The winners are :

Juno106
    and fxarena. Check your inbox for keys

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast