Thread: Diskeeper 2011 Pro with HyperFast and Seagate Momentus XT

Diskeeper 2011 Pro with HyperFast and Seagate Momentus XT

Hi. Does anyone have and info or experience with Diskeeper Pro 2011 with HyperFast and the Seagate Momentus XT hybrid drive. HyperFast is supposed to be for SSD and the Momentus is 4GB of SS. Do you think it's going to work?

Sorry, I do not have a SSD beforehand to test the HyperFast add-on but other feature like IntelliWrite and InvisiTasking work superbly that Raxco PerfectDisk 12 detects that Diskeeper Pro 2011 has optimized my harddrive peformance up to 99,99%. I do not think HyperFast will dissapoint you either as Diskeeper is world class defragmenter after all.

Sorry, I've yet to join the SSD club.

However, I used both PerfectDisk and Diskeeper. I'd recommend trying the trial version of Diskeeper with Hyperfast

Personally, I've stopped using PerfectDisk and use Diskeeper instead. I like how it operates in the background and overtime moves files toward the back of the disk.

PerfectDisk, OTOH, is much better for single-pass defragmentation and does background defragmentation strictly on a schedule.

Both have features to help prevent fragmentation. So, it's a question of whether which method of background defragmentation you prefer.

Diskeeper here, but no SSD.

works in background, no issues.