Thread: How to activate GAOTD.com files after expiration.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Why would they....we are doing no harm or hacking..:lol

Well I found this trick myself & it works only if the readme.txt contains the registration info.

I was unable to locate the reg entry for 1 such giveaway, when I used the activator.....but i still have another way...that I would re-confirm & post..
    Why would they? Thats a million dollar question Grr.
    They does care about it since their promotions are intended to be used up within a particular period of time. After that if You need the program, you must pay for it.

By this trick we are bypassing the very aim of GOTD and using a program eternally which wasn't intended to be. GOTD never likes this trick as i have noticed.
    If You wish to have this tutorial here and on the other hand never want GOTD to sue you, just include a disclaimer in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by kavin View Post
    Why would they? Thats a million dollar question Grr.
    They does care about it since their promotions are intended to be used up within a particular period of time. After that if You need the program, you must pay for it.

By this trick we are bypassing the very aim of GOTD and using a program eternally which wasn't intended to be. GOTD never likes this trick as i have noticed.
    If You wish to have this tutorial here and on the other hand never want GOTD to sue you, just include a disclaimer in the original post.
    Thanks Kavin.

i'm not sure of GOTD would like or not, as it does no harm to them...nothing goes out of their pocket..:lol