Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to activate GAOTD.com files after expiration.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Well, when lawyers come in pic , then they can have loads of arguments. for example, We have ads on this forum and they will say we are earning money from it.

May be I need to a rethink on how we deal with these kind of hacks.

Also, I need to checkout google adsense TOS if something specifies things like this.
    Avinash, i think we should just delete this thread.
    For reasons you mentioned above and what if someone sees this and informs GAOTD?

I dont want to bring trouble for you, and this article may show up in google search.
    Go ahead , delete it

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Avinash, i think we should just delete this thread.
    For reasons you mentioned above and what if someone sees this and informs GAOTD?

I dont want to bring trouble for you, and this article may show up in google search.
    Go ahead , delete it
    Deleted the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Deleted the post.
    Relax dude, cheer up

Im sure you and a few of our members know the trick by now :-)

I will write some other tutorials soon, (this time it will be my own tutorial)

Relax dude, cheer up

Im sure you and a few of our members know the trick by now :-)

I will write some other tutorials soon, (this time it will be my own tutorial)
    No probs mate. Running a forum is a tough job and you have to deal with so many things including these.

First of all Kavin, we are not going to sell their software. Read the following very carefully.

This is for non-commercial and personal use only. They can sue us only if we make money with their stuff.
    This is a way to merely take a backup copy.
    What if you dont have internet in a PC and want to install the software in it?
    Use this tutorial, take a copy from a PC with internet, copy it to a Flash drive and install.
    If you feel you are violating rules, i request you to refrain from trying this.

And Grr, i dont understand why you say it works only if we have registration info,why do you need a text file to install a software?

The Win utilities setup file created from the temp file worked fine in a PC where the internet was turned off.
    Where does the text file come into this?
    I am not violating any rules ashwin. I just said this is something against GOTD rules. I was not a guy from GOTD.\
    So i have no problem whether you have it or not. I only wished to warn you before it comes to lime light by Google bots.

If you wish you can have a separate category for such discussions where bots have no access. Its up to you to decide.

Well well, All is well that ends well.

Everyone is free to air his opinion and without offending anyone. This applies to everyone including me.

Anyway, Nothing in this forum will be restricted to anyone including bots like google etc. So cool down guys. Chill

Quote Originally Posted by kavin View Post
    I am not violating any rules ashwin. I just said this is something against GOTD rules. I was not a guy from GOTD.\
    So i have no problem whether you have it or not. I only wished to warn you before it comes to lime light by Google bots.

If you wish you can have a separate category for such discussions where bots have no access. Its up to you to decide.
    Kavin, I didnt say "you" were violating the rules.
    I said if this trick makes you feel that we are violating it, you should not try it.
    This is just a disclaimer. After all, nowadays many people are insecure of what softwares they use, legality, blah blah

[This trick is available at various sites too, if you must know.I just got it in a pdf file.]

BTW, thanks for the warning
    And yes, Avinash deleted the post on my request.
    Although im not sure if this thread's title would come under google's results.

Well they will come see nothing's here and go.
    Ha ha! I already tried searching the thread via google.

Anyway Kavin, welcome to the forum

Well as the post is deleted so no problems even if the title remains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12